New Beginnings

New Beginnings

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Pandora, Root Beer, and Emotions


A little late in posting such a picture since we're well into January of a new year, but hey.......I can always use the sight of two pumpkins in a patch.

Pandora is running, the girls are watching "Willy Wonka and the Very Long Title", and Andres is right by my side registering for his very own Pandora account. I'm tellin' ya, if you haven't used Pandora, it's amazing!!! Put in your favorite artist/song and it will create an entire radio station with similar artists/songs..........FREE!!!! I listen to it all the time and let the words of truth, and encouragement pour through this laptop.

It's time for me to search for my new scripture. I'm not sure what the topic should be or what words need to be impressed upon my heart, but tonight I'm opening the Word to find the words to memorize. Can't wait!

So, this week has brought a lot of emotions. One friend's husband lost his job (and it hits close to home because he's also an architect and we know all too well how hard it can be to quickly find another position), my parents have an amazing job offer that might take them to Tucson, Arizona, we have some friends who have officially finished their adoption paperwork/training as of 4:45 p.m. today, and we just found out that Andres' grandpa will have his foot removed b/c of diabetes. A lot of things going on around us, and this doesn't begin to hit on local, state, national, and international news!! Hang on to the foot of the cross and rest in His promises!

Well, two pot-pies are ready to go into the oven (one beef for Andres, and one chicken for me). The girls have already eaten and are ready for their root beer floats. Yumm....

With much love on this very rainy, cloudy day!

Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment