New Beginnings

New Beginnings

Friday, January 7, 2011

La Madaline...DOTS..and wordsearches





It's Friday afternoon and what a beautiful day it is! I'm listening to http://www.pandora.com/ which is so worth your time if you've not checked it out (you make up your own radio stations), my kids are working on their wordsearches for their Spanish quiz, Mrs. Blue shared a few DOTS with me, and last night I met with my "Girl's Night Out" (sounds more risky than it really is) group at La Madeline for our monthly meet up.

It's been a while since I've last blogged. I can't believe that just came out of my mouth "blogged", and if a former co-worker ever knew that I've entered into the world of "blogger moms", then she'd call me an imposter. Oh well, what can a girl do when she gets the opportunity to type 20 words to every 7 that she could write out?!? Actually, I'm blogging so that I can do what my sweet friend, Kristin Paige, does.......purchase a book with all my entries. Is that not the best?!? If you raised a brow, said "no", or "whatever", then you just don't understand my love for writing for the girls to have one day. They may never read one prayer that I've jotted down, a side note in my Bible, a blog post, nor my millions of e-mails that I've saved for memories, but my heart will be left on paper.

Ooohh!!! Gotta run.....the chess club is coming in for their meeting. No....I'm not the chess club sponsor......in fact, quite the opposite. Check mate...

No comments:

Post a Comment