New Beginnings

New Beginnings

Sunday, January 16, 2011

A little nervous . . .

Okay, so have you ever attended the first session of your Bible study and thought to yourself, "I'm not sure if I can hang!?!?" Well, that's how I feel after hearing how the Covenant Study from Kay Arthur is going to go. I'm so intimidated and I'm not sure why. I've been through some pretty tough studies, but this one seems very in-depth to me. Perhaps it's because it's my first Kay Arthur study and all I can picture is my mom. I remember hearing about Kay Arthur since I was little, so now that it's my turn to give it a whirl, I'm kind of chicken. I wrote a prayer out on the bottom of my "intro session" page, and asked the Lord to give me a deep yearning for His word and to give me confidence to work through this study. I want to learn more and study more, so that I can shine more!

So, I'm tippin' my hat to a new study! A new adventure through the pages of God's Word for EIGHT WEEKS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment