New Beginnings

New Beginnings

Friday, July 22, 2011



I always have two windows open when I blog. The obvious is this one, but I always open up http://www.aholyexperience.com/ and allow her blog to play. She has such wonderful, peaceful music playing while her readers drop by to see what inspiration she has poured out on her site. Is that odd, that I open her blog to type mine?

The writer of A Holy Experience, is the author of this book, and I'm enjoying it so. A friend of mine purchased it for me, and brought it over the night I had a group of ladies over for a summer dinner. I thought it was going to be a book about counting your blessings, a list of sorts, but it's not. It's about loss, numb feelings of salvation, and the slow turning of events leading to God's full grace and glory. And of course it leads to finding the "gifts". Now, don't ask me too much..........I've only finished 65 pages. But, I'll jot down some thoughts along the way.

Lord, please let see you in all that surrounds me. Not the obvious. Let me see the quiet, hidden places where you reside. Places that are skipped over on a daily basis. Places that only a young child could find. Help me see those places, smell them, and experience them. May I walk away, and proclaim You! And know You as the author and creator of every page of mine. All 12,165 days that I have witnessed a sunrise and sunset!

I love you Father! Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment